*** This is a digital download. There is no physical product included.
UPDATED FOR 2023!
This new downloadable organiser not only contains updated versions of our existing measurement charts, seasonal planners, sewing goals and record keepers, we have designed a whole range of complementary tracking pages that we find really helpful ourselves, with the idea that you can print out what you need and create the best, most perfect organiser that is unique to your needs and suits the way you work.
If you already have our Ultimate Sewing Organiser from previous years, you can download the 2023 Add On files here.
There are a whopping 52 pages in the collection, each with their own purpose, that you can choose to include.
- A Cover Page - featuring original artwork, to make your planner look gorgeous
- Advice for the Modern Sewist - a fun take on the outdated advice from the 1949 Singer Sewing Book, to remind you to have fun while sewing!
- 4 Measurement Charts - print out as many copies as you need to keep track of all your friends, family members or customers, so you will always have their numbers handy
- Stretch Gauge - so you know the stretch rate of the fabric you are using
- Machine Maintenance Log - keep track of when your machine was last looked at, who did it, any warranty details, and when it is next due for service
- Fabric Collection - record your fabric so you can see at a glance what you have and where it came from
- Fabric Purchases - what you bought and when and where from, and when it was received
- Fabric Laybuys and Pre-Orders - so you know what is still owing, and what is due to arrive
- Consumables Inventory - know how many cones of thread you have without going looking, or how much fusible interfacing you have, or whether that zip was 24cm or 35cm
- Pattern Collection - never buy the same pattern twice again, and keep notes about whether you've used it
- Pattern Wishlist - don't risk forgetting about that perfect top you found, and easily record when you bought it
- Sewing Goals and Resolutions - make tangible goals and challenge yourself to learn new skills or finish tricky projects
- 4 Seasonal Sewing Planners - design the perfect capsule wardrobe for yourself or create a plan for the whole family
- 2023 Sewing Days - the whole year at a glance, simply colour in or put a sticker over each day you sew to see how many days you have indulged your favourite hobby
- 12 Monthly Calendar Pages - make notes of what you did each day, plan in advance or cross reference your individual sewing projects. There is also a handy space to record your shopping lists, reminders and sales or discount codes so you don't forget about them!
- 12 Monthly Sewing Plan Pages - number your projects for easy reference, or simply record what you sewed each month, who it was for and when it was completed
- Individual Project Planner - record your projects and follow them step by step, keeping note of what you need, what you've done and how much is still to be done
- Project Review - designed to accompany each project planner page, you can easily evaluate the success of each project, and remind yourself of what you changed, or what to change next time
- 52 Week Sewing Challenge Record Keeper - for those who participate in the 52 week sewing challenge, designed to help you track each weeks challenge and your progress on it
- Gifts To Make - keep a copy with each month or use one for the whole year to have a quick overview of your gift makes
- Gift Sewing Planner - record details of each individual gift make, and stay on track so you don't miss your deadline!
- Christmas Sewing Planner - it's just like the gift sewing planner, only more Christmassy!
- Sewing Notes - simple lined pages to record your thoughts, or make notes to refer to later
- Inspiration Board - like a hardcopy version of Pinterest, record your ideas, inspiration and visions along with pictures, drawings or swatches!
Print out the whole thing, or just the pages you need, pop them in your own folder, clip them together, or stick them on your notice board - we intended this to be flexible and work for you, the way you need it to. We will release new calendar pages each year, and any additional trackers as they are created (feel free to request anything you need!). This will be the only organiser you ever need - The Ultimate Sewing Organiser - and will become a perpetual record of your entire sewing journey, designed to last a lifetime.
This has been a huge labour of love, and we offer it completely free, with hope that it will fire up your creativity and inspire your sewing.
Printable PDF file. Instant download.